As the crypto market has become increasingly fragmented with thousands of tokens, one of the biggest challenges in the space has been to get actionable insights on these assets. To provide even more data to users on how tokens are performing and where opportunities may lie, Kryptview now integrates IntoTheBlock indicators, thus combining community-driven fundamental analysis with on-chain data.
Combining fundamental and on-chain crypto analysis
IntoTheBlock is an on-chain analytics platform using artificial intelligence to provide quantified insights and predictions about the blockchain dynamic behavior of crypto assets.
This partnership is a needed complement to our value proposition. Kryptview’s community fundamental data and IntoTheBlock’s on-chain metrics will grant our users a significant edge!
On our decentralized crypto-scoring platform, users can read the contributors’ structured opinion about tokens, with detailed quantified information about the 6 pillars of fundamental analysis. Complementary to these 50+ data points collected and vetted by the community, readers now also have direct access to the following 6 indicators, providing a quick and comprehensive overview of the asset’s on-chain behavior.
- Holders making money at current price: This metric shows what percentage of addresses holding this crypto-asset are making profits (in the money), breaking even (at the money) and losing money (out of the money) given the current market price.
- Concentration by large holders: This indicator aggregates the percentage of circulating supply held by whales (addresses holding over 1% of supply) and investors (addresses holding between 0.1%-1%).
- Holders’ Composition by time held: This metric shows the ownership distribution of a crypto-asset by time held
- Transactions greater than $100K: This metric shows the total transaction volume of over $100,000 USD as well as the number of transactions surpassing that amount over the past 7 days.
- Total exchanges inflows: This metric shows the total amount of an asset that’s flowing into exchanges in the past 7 days
- Total exchanges outflows: This metric displays the total amount of a crypto-asset being withdrawn from top centralized exchanges over the past 7 days
The ones that want to dive deeper into the crypto asset’s dynamics can click on the “On-chain metrics” box and be redirected to the IntoTheBlock platform, where they will have access to a portfolio of over 280 intelligent signals about traditional crypto assets, specific markets such as DeFi, NFTs, and price prediction models.
We are excited about this collaboration, which enables us to provide exciting insights to Kryptview’s users and contribute to the vision of making transparent, structured & comprehensive info more accessible. Everybody learns!
Kryptview x IntoTheBlock Research-to-Earn challenge
To celebrate this new partnership, we are launching the joint Research-to-Earn challenge: participate by contributing to the crypto-scoring platform before February 23rd 1pm UTC and try to win your IntoTheBlock Pro license!
Want to increase your chances of winning? Participate in the article writing contest organized on the Kryptview Crew3 on the theme “Combining fundamental and on-chain analysis to optimize research on crypto tokens”. Make sure to join the community to learn more.
And to dig further into data-driven strategies to crypto research, don’t miss our joint Twitter Space on Monday, February 20th, 5pm UTC. The teams of both projects will discuss the topic of Combining fundamental and on-chain analysis to optimize research on crypto tokens.
We’re looking forward to meeting you there!
Terms & Conditions
The IntoTheBlock x Kryptview Research-to-Earn challenge will take place between Feb 16th, 2023, 1pm UTC and Feb 23rd, 2023, 1pm UTC.
Eligibility & giveaway entries
Accounts participating in the article writing contest organized on the Kryptview Crew3 will be granted an extra entry at the giveaway. The writing contest will be held on the theme “Combining fundamental and on-chain analysis to optimize research on crypto tokens”. The article should be written in English and count at least 300 words.
Selection of winners and transfer of the prizes
Winners of the giveaway will be randomly selected among eligible entries.
The random draw will take place on Feb 23rd, 2023 during the Kryptview community AMA starting at 4pm UTC on the official Kryptview Discord. 20 winners will be selected and win an IntoTheBlock Pro license each. They will receive their license activation code within a week. The Pro License will be valid for a duration of 1 year.
Kryptview reserves the right at any time, in their sole and absolute discretion, to modify these giveaway terms & conditions without notice, including, but not limited to, canceling, extending, terminating or suspending them.
Kryptview reserves the right of final interpretation of this giveaway.